We offer a transport, train, engineering and support staff recruitment service via our specialist Rail Division. Our expert team has dealt with many of the UK's leading organisations for a number of years and our credentials are further strengthened by our ISO accreditation and Achilles RISQS Audited status.
£7.83 - £8.83 per hour
Location: Alton, England
Consultant: Martina Masnicova
Berry Recruitment - Rail Division at Kings Cross is part of the fast growing Berry Recruitment Group and specialises in providing bespoke recruitment to the Railway Industry. Operating from 36 UK locations and with a strong emphasis placed on staff safety, performance and customer service ethics, each office is run and managed by industry professionals who have many years' experience in Operational and Commercial recruitment.
The main purpose of the job is to clean trains, the depot and to maintain a safe and clean environment. Those applying for this must be physically strong and fit in order to keep up with the strenuous work load.
Locations - Alton, Woking & Guildford
Shifts - vary each week
Duties will include:
• Removing stubborn dirt from trains
• Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces
• Cleaning the bathrooms and toilets
• Clean areas as assigned
• Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person
• Keep your cleaning area and space clean and tidy at all time and your cleaning materials safely stored
• Be familiar with the required care standards regulations governing your job
• Maintain polite and good communication with you colleagues at all times
• Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.