Whether your expertise lies within engineering, facilities management, I.T. or the Rail sector we have access to a wide range of attractive roles with a host of progressive organisations. Our experienced team offer career advice and training and our credentials are strengthened by our ISO accreditation and RISQS Audited status.
Location: Norfolk, England
Consultant: Summer Fleming
Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Soldering Technician based just outside King's Lynn for a long-standing client.
You will be required to support the operations of the business by being involved in very detailed work on small components to a high quality.
We are looking for candidates who have good soldering skills and excellent attention to detail.
Duties of the role will include:
- To assemble both electronic and mechanical instruments and accessories and assemble all components accurately through approved specifications.
- To manufacture and test Electrode discs including producing the moulds.
- Produce cable assemblies and some electronic circuits using test jigs meters and computers
- To ensure all health and safety regulations are followed.
- To solder both Thru-hole and Surface mount components
- To use crimp tools and other mechanical and electrical aids.
- To test customer Electrode discs returned for repair/test
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Salary dependent on experience.
For further information on this role please contact Summer at Berry Recruitment, King's Lynn
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.