Berry Recruitment are currently on the market for an experience Projects Manager within the Curtain Wall/Glazing industry.
Based in Chorley, Lancashire
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis and within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Project Managers and attend site meetings.
• To provide good customer service prior to start and to completion of projects.
• To carry out on site method statements and risk assessments.
• To ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
• To ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all Engineers and Sub-Contractors.
• To assist the Senior Management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
• Input with regard to Engineer performance reviews.
• Previous experience in Curtain Wall/Glazing
• Supervisory/man-management experience essential
• Excellent interpersonal/ customer service skills
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines, including Construction Design and Management regulations.
• Current driving licence.
• PC literate