£22000 - £23000 per annum
Location: Washington, England
Consultant: Dani Gallone
The Berry Recruitment Group is a highly respected organisation. The Group was formed by a team of industry experts including Tony Berry (the former Chairman of Blue Arrow and Manpower) and Ian Langley (the Chairman of oil and gas recruitment specialist, Air Energi). The Group continues to expand and now operates successfully from over 30 locations nationally.
An opportunity has arisen for an onsite recruitment consultant to join our onsite team working for a client based in Washington/Newton Aycliffe.
The hours of work will be 6:00am till 3:00pm/8am till 5pm Monday to Friday but will require a degree of flexibility as there may be an element of on call duties over the phone.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for both temporary workers and department managers.
You will need excellent organisation and temporary staff management skills in a fast paced industrial, logistics or manufacturing environment
* Working with full autonomy and managing a small temporary work force after training period
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures
* Maintain Health and Safety standards.
* Manage and update attendance records, conducting back to work interviews, Staff reviews and exit interviews
* Place advertisements, Search CV's, Telephone Screen and Hold interview and assessment days
* Conduct site tours & inductions
* Resolve issues, problem solve and communicate at all levels
* Payroll and admin duties
* Fill perm vacancies
* Remotely support new business wins *
* Take ownership of the account and be available on-call to the temp workers and the department managers
You will be required to travel between the two sites of Washington and Newton Aycliffe.
Full training will be provided for this role. It's a fantastic opportunity as you will be part of growing group of companies and receive all the support you need to succeed, with potential to develop and expand your career in the future.
Please apply now or contact Praveen in confidence by calling 07808-322-063.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.