£24000 - £27000 per annum
Berry Recruitment are pleased to be able to offer this pivotal role within a reputable and fast growing organisation client based within the Bicester area. This role will involve developing and overseeing the marketing campaigns and material to promote the brand. The role will consist of creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities working closely with sales and distribution on events content creation and campaign execution.
Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
- Online training platform with 100’s of courses you are able to take.
- Frequent Company Lunches
- Staff parties: Summer BBQ & Big Christmas party with free bar/entertainment and hotels provided for staff.
- Relaxed work environment
- Onsite Parking available
- 20 days Annual Leave
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Developing marketing campaigns required group brands, including online, press media and printed copy
- Organise, execute and attend several exhibitions throughout the year both in the UK and overseas.
- Running of corporate events achieving B2B partnerships and B2C awareness
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences and competitor activity
- Tracking promotional activity, specifically online with Google analytics
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites for all brands amending existing products, new products as well as stockist and dealer information
- Work closely with the international marketing teams to collate holistic marketing material
- Photography of new product
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Local communication plan creation, establishing including PR with media and influencers
- Support marketing manager with adhoc activity
Candidate Specification for the Marketing Executive:
- Previous marketing role
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Intermediate skills in programs such as WordPress and Hootsuite or similar
- Experience attending and organising events
- Analytical experience in google analytics
- Copy writing and article creation
- Knowledge about the industry
- Photography and video creation
- Familiar with Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign)
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.