Legal Assistant - Equity Release
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to work predominantly within their Equity Release Team,
The ideal candidate will have studied for the LPC and have knowledge on Land Law.
• Experience of using a case management system, excel and word
• Target driven
• Excellent quality maintained even at times of high workload
• Ability to manage own priorities and deliver to targets in a volume environment
• Flexibility to support with other similar work in the department if required.
• Excellent communication skills
Skills and experience:
The job holder must a be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies:
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
• Handle a large and varied caseload
• Adaptable and flexible to meet business/team demands.
• Manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
• Commitment to team goals and personal development.
• Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues and both internal and external clients.
• Lateral thinker with ability to seek improvements to existing practices for the good of the business.
• Sale and purchase ability
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.