Up to £19000 per annum
Location: Falmouth, England
Consultant: Sally Appleby
We are seeking a Junior Planner / Buyer on a temporary contract based in Falmouth due to an increase in demand.
Joining the Procurement team you will be assisting the company with their purchasing efforts.
If you have skills in purchasing products, especially technical products we would love to hear from you!
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the planning of the current schedules inventory control parameters
- Initiates purchase orders and amendments for 3rd party procured products and services
- Generates reports for suppliers pricing, lead times, stock holding etc.
- Interviews and confers with current and prospective suppliers to determine supply capabilities
- Assist with developing supply agreements and negotiations around pricing and delivery
If you have skills in inventory management, planning and procurement and exposure to a manufacturing environment this would be beneficial.
Working hours are 8am until 4.30pm Mon to Thurs and 8am to 330pm on Fridays!
The salary is £19000 pro rata
If you would like to find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity, please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro Branch today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.