Up to £21840 per annum
Berry Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an outstanding family run holiday park in the West Country. The opportunity has arisen for a Head Housekeeper to join the team at the all year round Award Winning Holiday Park in South Devon.
Our client are looking for a head housekeeper to come in and take full operational management of the housekeeping department which includes Cottages and Luxury Apartments, Holiday Homes, Amenity Blocks, Leisure Complex with Function Room, Cafe, Gym and Swimming Pool Areas.
This is a ‘hands-on’ position and you will be expected to work alongside your team and set the standards.
• Have good leadership skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have an eye for detail with high standards
• Ability to motivate and organise
• Ability to delegate tasks and duties
• Be familiar with COSSH & all Health & Safety procedures
• Be familiar with ordering of stock/linen/products
• Have good communication skills
• Able to be proactive and flexible
• Ability to work under pressure
• Full UK Driving Licence would be useful due to the size of the park
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme
• Complimentary use of leisure facilities
• Health Cover Scheme
• Staff Menu whilst on duty
• Training and Development opportunities
• Reduction on accommodation for friends and family
• Staff Discount Card
Job Type: Full-time
This is a full time permanent with an immediate start paying £21,840.00 per annum.
You will be working 5 out of 7 with your 2 days of will be being during the week. Weekends are required due to the nature of the job.
We look forward to hearing from all candidates who have a background in housekeeping and feel that the above job role is right for you.
Please contact the Exeter branch of Berry recruitment and follow us on Facebook and linked in for updates.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.