£20000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Truro, England
Consultant: Sally Appleby
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic General Administrator/Survey Coordinator on a permanent basis to work for a forward thinking and modern company, joining a friendly team of Surveyors in Truro.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for and have the following skills:
- Book and coordinate surveying appointments
- Typing at least 60 words per minute
- Excellent IT Skills, Word and Excel and able to pick up internal data bases
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner, the company pride themselves on excellent customer service
- The ability to work without supervision
- Experience within the Construction, property or surveying industry would be desirable.
We are seeking someone who has the drive to make a career at this company
In return the company are offering a salary from £20k to £25k per annum, 30 days holiday including bank holidays and free parking in Truro
Working hours are 9:00 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please get in touch with Sally at the Truro Berry Recruitment branch.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.