£18122 - £18666 per annum
Location: Exeter, England
Consultant: John Greenslade
ENGLISH SPEAKING QUALITY ANALYST
Berry Recruitment are actively seeking a candidate who is fluent in written and spoken English. We are looking to fill a permanent position with one of our prestigious clients in Exeter.
Are you fluent in written and spoken English looking for full time position in Exeter? Then Berry Recruitment has a superb opportunity for you working for a unique organisation with over 25 year's experience ensuring top quality and customer satisfaction.
SPONSORSHIP WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
Working with a wide range of international and nationwide clients, you will analyse 'Customer to Client' contact information. This will include telephone calls and written communication such as emails and text. The role is based in a modern Exeter office. You will be confident to provide accurate and actionable feedback on client’s service delivery and quality.
• Analysing the content of telephone interaction between customers and client contact centres.
• Providing feedback relating to the calls, ensuring the client can deliver outstanding customer service.
• Using bespoke software systems to record evaluation information.
• Completing project work in a timely manner.
• Comply with all policies and procedures to maintain the highest standards of client and information confidentiality.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Previous working knowledge of a call center environment is desirable, but not essential
• GCSE A-C grade ( or the equivalent ) in Maths and English
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
• Experience working within a KPI driven environment.
SALARY / BENEFITS
• £18,122 rising to £18,666 following successful completion of a 12 week probation period
• This is a permanent position based in Exeter.
• Working 37.5 hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 17.30pm
• Onsite parking
• Situated close to local amenities
• Modern working environment
If you are looking for a full time position within a stable, expanding company who really value and care for their staff then call the Exeter branch of Berry Recruitment. Please follow us on facebook, twitter and linked in for updates.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.