Up to £24000 per annum + + OTE (£26k)
Location: Truro, England
Consultant: Sally Appleby
We currently have an exciting and rare opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Specialist on a permanent basis in Truro.
You will be working alongside the Marketing Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing to digitally showcase and drive sales for the company
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and report on the performance of all digital marketing channels and liaise with their digital agency on all PPC and social advertising campaigns
- Present proposals, deliver and analyse and report on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Conduct SEO audits and implement plans to improve search engine rankings
- Plan, draft and send e-newsletters tailored to target audiences
- Optimise and measure the effectiveness of all campaigns and digital activity and produce analysis and reports, including monitoring Google Analytics
We are seeking someone who has understanding of marketing principles and practices, a marketing qualification is desirable but not essential
Basic photo and video editing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Technical understanding and experience of content management systems (Wordpress or similar)
Excellent IT Skills, Excel spreadsheets and able to produce reports and presentations
Working hours are 35 hrs per week Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
However applications for part time, flexible hours and home working will be considered
In return the company are offering £14k basic + bonuses (OTE £26k)
If you would like to find out more about his fantastic and exciting role please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall branch for more information.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.