Customer Service Associate
£22500 - £25000 per annum
Are you currently looking for a new role within Customer Service?
Berry Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join their client based in Milton Park on a permanent basis.
Role: Customer Service Associate
Location: Milton Park
Hours: 08:00-16:30 with 30min break (40 hours per week)
Salary: £22,5000-£25,000 depending on skills and experience
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible to International customers, external customers & internal customers and provide effective, timely support to Sales from initial kit quotation until final activation for respective territory.
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer email, telephone, fax and postal enquiries from existing and potential customers efficiently.
- Ensure all customer calls/enquiries are handled within agreed timescales.
- Log information on calls received; maintain detailed and accurate records through ERP & CRM system.
- Identify opportunities to “up-sell” during customer interaction
- European direct market CS Support
- European distributor CS Support (designated areas)
- Order entry administration and amendments
- Process orders, return authorisations and credit note requests timely & accurately
- Identify, resolve and record customer interactions liaising with manufacturing sites and other internal departments and locations as required
- Effectively manage customer relationships, respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Prioritise workload and organise own time so that deadlines are met and enquires are answered promptly or passed to the appropriate person
- Administer all actions resulting from customer contact, including order amendments and liaising colleagues in other departments when appropriate
- Analyse customer segmentation, seeking opportunities to augment customer interaction
- Record & maintain customer Interactions via Salesforce CRM tool
- Effect communications with Sales Team
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by line Manager
- Special projects, meetings - as required
- Proven ability to work within an environment of consensus and cultural sensitivity
- Must have excellent PC/system skills and be computer literate with the ability to learn software programs like Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Outlook and other databases (ERP Systems)
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Achieve results with a sense of urgency
- Strong implementation & follow-up skills
- Strong problems solving skills with high energy and adaptability
- Understand & demonstrate the business vision & core values
- Calm & consistent demeanour
- Language skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the ophthalmic Industry or medical device Industry is a plus
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Kathy Rusher at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications a