Our Construction service is dedicated to offering a complete recruitment solution within the construction and services maintenance industries. We take pride in our honest approach and local understanding and our growing reputation allows us to attract the U.K.’s very best contract and permanent positions.
We also offer access to HS&E, CSCS and CPCS testing and training via our CITB approved Berry Training Services centre.
Location: South London, England
Consultant: Sophie Requena
Berry Recruitment are seeking an accomplished Commercial Manager/Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a established Facade and Cladding division within a large principal design and build company who are based in Bromley, Kent.
The role will involve overseeing the commercial department managing Quantity Surveyors, Assistant Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and Commercial Admin assistants. You will be reporting to the head of the division.
You will be responsible for financial management of projects, recognising business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts
Preferably you will have background working within the Facade and Cladding division across all systems however, not essential
- MUST have background as a Commercial Manager/Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Background within the Facade industry working with a principal contractor preferable
- Degree or equivalent level
- Ability to manage and oversee commercial awareness for all national projects from tender stage through to completion
- Liaise with the commercial team - Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Director - Managers and other Construction professionals
- Handling and management of budgets
- Willing to commute and travel across the London and occasionally the UK when required
- UK Driving License
- Committed and organised
- Competitive annual salary - this will vary depending on experience
- Mileage and Travel expenses paid
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Opportunity to grow and develop within a growing division
If you are interested please APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Requena at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.