Up to £11 per hour
Location: Southampton, England
Consultant: Charlotte Macey
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Class 2 HGV Refuse Drivers to work within a team, in and around the Southampton area collecting door to door waste. Full induction will be given.
The successful candidate must be able to work responsibly, safely and in a timely manner. Duties will include working as part of a team driving the heavy goods vehicle and loading refuse therefore flexibility is crucial. Full training given.
- Driving a class 2 vehicle and loading refuse
- To collect paper, green waste, household waste and special collections.
- Heavy lifting / fast paced
- Customer facing
Previous experience of the waste industry and of waste collection is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Class 2 driving experience is essential
- Clean LGV Class 2 licence is preferred
- Must hold a valid CPC certificate
- Must have a digital tachograph card
Permanent job opportunities do come available!
Berry Recruitment employee benefits:
Please contact Charlotte at Berry Recruitment Totton today for an immediate start.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.