Location: Maidstone, England
Consultant: Catherine Taylor
Our client is looking for a Transport Compliance Manager to join their busy team in rural Maidstone, Kent. They are a trusted provider in their industry and are offering a generous salary with excellent benefits and company ethos.
You will be responsible for managing all areas of transport compliance within the company, we are looking for a candidate who has been responsible for compliance with a transport firm , working with cost saving and defect management. You will working closely with the transport managers,with a fleet of 45+ with ongoing investments.
• You must hold a transport CPC and experience of Health & Safety Regulations / LOLER, PPE, MHERegs
• Ideally hold an HGV licence and current DQC card
• Ideally have experience with ISO 9001 & 140001 / QEMS
• Experience of FTA Vision or Tacho master
• Can demonstrate managing compliance within a transport firm
• Must be organised with excellent administration skills
• Ability to manage drivers appropriately Key Tasks
• Deliver driver toolbox talks and inductions
• Investigate RTC and incidents, reporting on trends
• Manage drivers' PCN
• Cost savings management
• Maintain and update the Company's O-Licences and application process for new O-Licences
• Administer the Motor Insurance database, driving licence checks, hour regulations and tachograph regulations
• Ensure vehicle records are kept up to date
• Administer drivers CPC compliance
• Carry out monthly audits in line with Company procedures
• To monitor changes to legislation ensuring legal compliance at all times
• Assist in production of Fleet related RAMS
• Administer the new starter processes, monitor and ensure driver training is up to date
• Assist with ISO internal audit and process systems
• Any other ad-hoc duties and project work as and when required to support the needs of the business.
• Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports and data from compliance audits to senior management
This role boasts a generous salary, with flexibility for the right candidate.
Apply now for immediate consideration - ask for Catherine in our Kent branch.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.