£9.50 - £10 per hour
Location: Warrington, England
Consultant: Collette Ellis
Berry Recruitment is one of North West's leading recruitment agencies, and is part of the UK wide, c£70m Berry Recruitment group. We have recently opened several new branches with further expansion planned.
We are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful branch in Warrington. The role will involves speaking to candidates face-to-face and on the phone so a confident and professional phone manner is essential.
Hours of Work
8am-5pm (1hr lunch); Monday to Friday
This role will be an ongoing temporary role initially
- This recruitment role will mainly focus on quality telephone screening and qualifying candidates, as well as the administration and compliance required around recruitment.
- Head-hunting candidates on job board portals
- Occasional on-call cover may be required
- Liaising with clients on the phone and taking and filling bookings
- Administration and compliance of temporary workers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. There are excellent opportunities for future career progression across the group; all of our senior management were recruited internally.
This is an immediate opening and we are short-listing so apply now.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.