Up to £7.5 per hour
City of London, England
Established in 2003 by a team of Railway Recruitment experts, Express Rail Services (ERS) is part of the fast growing Berry Recruitment group of companies and specialises in providing bespoke recruitment and manpower solutions to the Railway Industry.
Operating from 28 UK locations and with a strong emphasis placed on staff safety, performance and customer service ethics, each office is run and managed by industry professionals who have many years' experience in Operational and Commercial recruitment.
Company website: www.expressrailservices.co.uk
The main purpose of the job is to clean trains, the depot and to maintain a safe and clean environment. Those applying for this must be physically strong and fit in order to keep up with the strenuous work load.
Duties will include:
• Removing stubborn dirt from trains
• Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces
• Cleaning the bathrooms and toilets
• Clean areas as assigned
• Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person
• Keep your cleaning area and space clean and tidy at all time and your cleaning materials safely stored
• Be familiar with the required care standards regulations governing your job
• Maintain polite and good communication with you colleagues at all times
• Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required