£23000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40-45K
Location: Warrington, England
Consultant: Collette Ellis
Have you always wondered about working in recruitment? Or do you work in sales already and fancy a change of sector? Or do you work in Staffing and want to exand your skills?
Our Warrington branch deals with Catering and Cleaning temporary vacancies, with a particular emphasis on catering within healthcare and education.
Berry Recruitment is a well-established national staffing agency, operating from over 35 sites nationwide.
Due to Berry’s ever growing client base, an opportunity has arisen for a new Temps Consultant to join the existing team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for your own business development goals, as well as achieving company targets. This position would suit someone who is currently a Recruitment Consultant and is looking for the opportunity to progress within an expanding company, or is keen to learn the recruitment process and can bring transferrable skills.
What the role will involve –
• Contacting new and existing clients, to generate new and more business
• Identifying client and candidate needs
• Screening, interviewing and registering candidates
• Dealing with permanent job roles and finding suitable candidates
• Dealing with the complete temporary recruitment process from start to finish
Skills required –
• Motivation and enthusiasm to generate new business
• A strong and tenacious personality to thrive in a targeted and competitive sales environment
• Interviewing and training experience
• Ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• The opportunity to earn uncapped bonus - there is plenty of opportunity to double your salary!
• On-going training and development
• Industry approved qualifications
Due to the nature and the locations of the business, own transport is preferred. This position is available immediately, so apply today to arrange your interview
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.