Whether your expertise lies within engineering, facilities management, I.T. or the Rail sector we have access to a wide range of attractive roles with a host of progressive organisations. Our experienced team offer career advice and training and our credentials are strengthened by our ISO accreditation and RISQS Audited status.
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Location: King's Lynn and West Norfolk, England
Consultant: Lauren Kirby
Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Lab Technician to work on a 6 month temporary basis for a client based in King's Lynn.
This role is based within an Industrial and Manufacturing client, starting immediately.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic team member to assist in the laboratory.
Job Duties and Requirements will include:
- Lab making PU elastomers and running basic tests.
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced R&D Lab environment.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Needs to be able to understand and follow basic instructions to mix chemicals with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic mechanical testing.
- Basic PC skills are required.
- A good level of mathematical ability would be beneficial.
- Basic report writing skills would be beneficial
Due to location, you must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Hours are 36.25 per week which are Monday to Thursday 8.30–17.00 and 8.30–14.30 Friday with 45 minutes for lunch each day.
Rate of pay is £15.00 per hour.
For further information- please contact Lauren at Berry Recruitment, King's Lynn.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.