£32000 - £40000 per annum
Location: Chepstow, Wales
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking to recruit a Technical Workshop Manager to join a credible Engineering company based in Chepstow.
This is a brand new role due to company expansion, in which you will be expected to assist with the day to day running of the business with ongoing record keeping and inspections.
The majority of your role will be office based rather than workshop based, and typical duties will include:
- PAT Testing
- LOLER, PUWER, COSHH & Associated inspections and record keeping
- Tool box talks
- Planning inspections and third party inspections
- Attend Manager Meetings
- Procurement of workshop consumables
- Implement changes to workforce practices
- Ensuring stores are kept in good order and organising repairs/new equipment
- Organise PPE store and issue
- Originate and update workshop RAMS's
- Check materials on receipt
- Work with Project Managers on quality assurance
- Issue and record welding electrodes
- Work with welders in collation of documents
- Carry out testing of welding equipment using calibration tools
As the ideal candidate you will have good IT skills, good communication skills, be reliable, be able to to organise own schedule and keep a diary or events, be able to carry out general inspections, be flexible, self-motivated and forward thinking.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with quality assurance or similar technical knowledge who is looking to grow their career away from the workshop.
This is a Monday-Friday role, 40 hours a week with free on site parking.
If you are interested then please apply today. 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.