Supplier Account Manager
£19000 - £21000 per annum + 40% commissi
Berry Recruitment is delighted to offer two exclusive opportunities as a Supplier Account Manager to join our client based in Milton Park on a permanent basis.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated and ambitious candidates to join our client at an exciting growth phase, the role offers exceptional scope for development and progression for individuals who display exceptional sales tenacity and the desire to succeed.
The Supplier Account Manager is the main point of contact with supplier customers; converting prospects into customers and providing professional and efficient account management support to a group of supplier customers.
Role: Supplier Account Manager
Location: Milton Park
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum plus 40% bonus paid quarterly
• Selling a range of products & services to prospective customers
• Cross-selling & up selling to maximise revenue opportunities
• Manage the annual subscription renewal process for designated accounts
• Achieve monthly quarterly and annual sales objectives
• Contact customers to schedule Audit requirements and taking payment
• Follow up database mail shots by telephone to establish sales leads
• Supporting Buyer-led campaigns to on board new Suppliers
• Build rapport with customers; understanding their needs and recommending appropriate solutions
• Proactively review customer's accounts, to advise how the customer can achieve more value from the subscription
• Promote usage within Supplier organisations through reporting & insights
• Maintain optimum customer experience & satisfaction
• Advise customers on steps to achieve greater visibility & value, for example; changes to questionnaire data, profile & product code updates, meet the buyer events and online training tools
• Work with Account Managers to follow up buyer-sponsored campaigns, escalating any issues for resolution
• Recommend additional products and services that can add value to the customer
• Manage the annual subscription renewal process, maximising retention rates
• Manage win-back process where Supplier subscriptions have lapsed
• Structured selling
• Sector knowledge
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Customer focus
• Previous experience in an Inside Sales or Customer Service role
• Drive and motivation
• 25 days leave + bank holidays
• 5% pension (with minimum of 1% employee contribution)
• Gym membership discounts
• Retail discounts
• Cycle to work scheme
• On-site parking
• Flexible Benefits Scheme: each employee a pot of money (dependent on salary)to spend on benefits of their choice,these benefits include; private healthcare,dental care,health cash plans, pension, life assurance
• Paid ½ community day
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Amelia Sexton at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.