Streetworks Coordinator - NRSWA - Telecoms - Utilities
£25000 - £30000 per annum
I am working with the Operations Manager of one of my Telecoms clients & who is urgently looking to recruit a couple of Streetworks Coordinatorsbased in the Liverpool (Merseyside) & Leeds (W Yorks).
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the management, coordination and administration of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 and Traffic Management Act 2004 on behalf of the Company’s Utility Clients.
- Scope for the right candidate to progress their career in a number of directions as the business grows.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening, Coordinating and closing of Streetworks Notices (ETON/Symology)
- Liaising with Local Authorities and Client Representatives for works coordination
- Co-ordinating with other 3rd parties e.g. Parking suspensions, Bus Stop suspensions, Road Closures etc
- Reporting and administering defect notices
- Coordinating and administering Section 50 Licences
- Analysing and Responding to FPN's and Section 74 charges
- Developing KPI's and other performance metrics for tracking and reporting
- All other duties necessary for the successful completion of a project
- Logging and reprogramming interim to permanent reinstatements
- Collaborating and processing reinstatement details
- The ideal candidate will have a wide experience of Utility Streetworks Coordination.
- The ability to liaise and maintain good relationships with Clients, Local Authorities, 3rd Parties and Operational Staff.
- The ability to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines and able to be reactive to changing situations as and when they occur.
- The appropriate candidate must be assertive and confident when liaising with Project Managers, Local Authorities and other stakeholders.
- The applicant will be a team player.
- Symology Insight Training for Street Works Register Utility Training and/or Street Works Register.
- TMA Permit Operations for Works Promoters is an advantage.
- PC literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office and Street Works Noticing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of NRSWA, TMA and LoPS legislation and its application.
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic Salary (Permanent) £25,000 - £30,000 p.a.
- 5 Hour Basic Working Week
- 28-Days’ Holiday, including public holidays p.a.
- Occupational Health Support Scheme
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Company Rewards Scheme
For more information, please contact Martin Hazard on 020 8150 6847, or alternatively submit your CV, together with a short summary detailing specific experience related to fulfilling this challenging and exciting role.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.