£37000 - £40000 per annum + Car, Laptop,
Location: Bristol, England
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for a Site Services Engineer to join a leading manufacturer, working on a regional basis.
Your main objectives will be to visit sites, inspect materials, managing and damage and faults, and liaising with the likes of Architects and Site Managers. You will be responsible for sites across Southern England, and will manage your own diary as effectively as possible, however you should expect around 1 or 2 overnight stays as week.
Your package will also include a company car, laptop and phone.
Your typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the correct Specification and Installation or products, working with the external sales team
- Support/train customers with onsite installation
- Manager customer complaints and claims management
- Complete final inspection reports
- Provide customers feedback in regards to improvements, additions and developments
- Assist the Technical team in installation of testing rigs when required
- Assist the commercial function with project support (is aid in specification and meetings and conduct contractor-based meetings)
- Attend regional and quarterly meetings to identify upcoming projects and customers that require Project support
As the ideal candidate you will have a full UK driving license, have knowledge of the construction industry (Cladding preferable), and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
If you are interested then please apply today. 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.