Sales and Hire Desk Negotiator
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Berry Recruitment are pleased to be looking for a sales negotiator for one of our Clients based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
Do you consider yourself to be a focused, driven and ambitious individual with experience of working within a customer facing role? Are you looking to utilise either your construction or transport industry experience within a new sector? Are you seeking a new, dynamic and exciting role where being a great communicator, organiser and team player is essential? If yes, then we have an opportunity that may be ideal for you... We are currently looking for the right person to join as a Sales Negotiator within a dedicated Plant Hire Team.
In this position you will be responsible for liaising with customers, branches and Tool Hire Managers to achieve Direct Hire sales and growth targets. You will be offering a seamless and outstanding customer service to support with queries, quotations and orders.
• Take ownership for quotes/orders from inbound phone calls and make outbound calls ensuring we maintain and follow up all quotations converting enquiries into sales contracts
• Maintain a good all round knowledge of products and services and have the ability to offer alternatives and associated products to those requested.
• Work directly with preferred suppliers/manufacturers to source the equipment on behalf of the customer
Things we are looking for:
• Strong customer service/communication skills and continuous improvement mind-set is key for you to support our customers at the highest ability
• If you have experience in either a construction or transport industry, this will be beneficial, however we will support you with training so that you can get the ground running!
If you would like to apply for this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hensford in the Southampton Construction branch of Berry Recruitment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.