£20000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Bristol, England
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for a Hire and Sales Coordinator to join a leading equipment hire company in their office based in Avonmouth.
You will be joining a highly established and credible organisation that have numerous sites which cover the whole of the UK.
Your typical daily duties will include:
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries/orders and and providing accurate information on equipment as required.
- Liaising with the workshop and drivers to ensure equipment is available
- Liaising with the general manage to provide feedback on top items and keep check on availability
- Coordinate with drivers to ensure equipment is delivered on time and to maximum efficiency
- Use system for purchasing, equipment hires, depot transfers and stock control
- Actively sell consumable to support with financial targets
- Operate and maintain a daily diary recording all equipment movement
- Liaise with other depots to source equipment when necessary
- Assist general manager and credit control departments
- Carry out other duties as deemed necessary by the general manager
As the ideal candidate, you will have proven experience in a similar role, have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, and working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Health & Wellness
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Loyalty holidays
- Option to buy/sell holidays
You will be working with a team of 9 people, who will be on hand to support and guide you at all times.
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch today whilst this role is still available
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.