£20000 - £24000 per annum
Are you currently looking for a Administration based role and have previous Sales Administration Experience? If so look no further! Berry Recruitment has registered a superb permanent opportunity to join our client based in the Begbroke area as Sales Administrator.
Role: Sales Administrator
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (flexible)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
• Processing diligently sales orders from order entry to despatch, including: Following relevant, Standard operating procedures & Raising and responding to queries where appropriate.
• Maintaining sales order book to a high level of accuracy.
• Preparation of sales invoices.
• Providing support for the field-based sales team
• Raising, querying and delivering purchase orders for suppliers.
• General filing and archiving and other ad hoc duties.
Despatch of Goods:
• Prepare for shipments in a timely manner.
• Ensure required shipping paperwork is accurate and in place for domestic & international deliveries, taking extra care with perishable goods.
• Following specific Standard Operating Procedures and customs requirements for packing and despatch of goods.
• Liaison with other departments in terms of stock, packing lists and project status.
• Communicating status and associated priorities with colleagues in other departments (inc. sales, R&D, etc).
• Accurate movement of stock.
• Follow-up and deal with delays with shipments.
Assist with Credit Control:
• Standard Operating Procedure for chasing payments that incorporates utilising sales staff for assistance in contacting the correct person and/or retrieving debt.
• Communication with Financial Department regarding debtor status and any queries.
Administration of Legal Documentation:
• Maintenance of central documentation database and documents in progress document.
• The creation, logging, scanning and filing of Confidential Disclosure Agreements.
• The logging, scanning and filing of other legal documents.
Assist colleagues with the management of stock:
• Accurate stock adjustments following the despatch of goods.
• Assist in the receiving of in-bound goods.
• Involvement in regular stock-takes.
• Experience in Customer Service/Sales Administration
• Experience of an Enterprise system
• Ability to follow and quickly understand complex processes
• Ability to understand and uptake new software systems
• Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
• Attention to detail
• Well organised & good time management
• Excellent written communication skills
• Proactive with colleagues across all areas, e.g. project managers, Financial Controller
• Good communicator
• Sales order processing/admin
• Experience of exporting
• Experience of working within an SME
• Experience of working in the Life Sciences industry
• Experience of exporting Dangerous Goods
• Pension - 10% Employer contribution to our Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Group Life – pays 4 times salary in the event of death.
• Group Income Protection – kicks in after 13 weeks long term sick and then pays 2/3rd of your salary until you are fit to return to work.
• Private Medical
• Private Dental
• Holiday – 25 days per year, plus a once off opportunity to salary sacrifice for 3 extra days holiday per year.
• Flexitime – you are permitted to work flexitime hours or stick to the standard 9-