Recruitment Sales Consultant
£17000 - £22000 per annum
Berry Recruitment is one of the Midlands leading recruitment agencies and is part of the UK wide, c£70m Berry Recruitment group. We have recently opened several new branches with further expansion planned.
This is an exciting time at Berry Recruitment and we are now looking for consultants to join our successful team in Loughborough to support our growth plans.
Full training is given by our leading Group Trainer as well as in-house training courses to ensure that you will always have the knowledge to do your job.
So what makes a good consultant?
Firstly, you do not need recruitment experience; however we do look for skills that are evident in your everyday life… These are really transferable skills to the role!
Our job includes;
• Meeting people face to face every day – clients and candidates! Are you someone that naturally gets on well with people and can ‘read’ situations easily?
• Every day is different and is fast-paced. This doesn’t get you down though, because you thrive on always being on the go!
• Understanding what people really mean. Do you always ask “why” and enjoy getting to the bottom of things?
• Beating the competition and being rewarded! You’ll be naturally competitive, and you still remember winning at monopoly 2 years ago. If only it was real money!
• Promoting your candidates and your jobs. Are you good at pitching ideas to people; either a holiday, night out or something that you really want to do but can’t do on your own.
Any of these sound like you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. There are excellent opportunities for future career progression across the group; all of our senior management were recruited internally.
This is an immediate opening and we are short-listing so apply now.
You will need a full driving licence and use of a car during business hours.
We offer fantastic benefits such as an annual awards ceremony, life assurance and after a successful probationary period Perkbox, Pension, healthcare scheme plus much more.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now and if suitable we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.