£10.50 - £12.00 per hour
Location: Truro, England
Consultant: Sally Appleby
Berry Recruitment are currently looking for someone who is confident, chatty and enthusiastic to support our friendly team in Truro with sourcing candidates as well as filling roles within the Hospitality and Catering Sector, where you will be earning commission from the off!
This is an excellent chance for someone interested in recruitment to receive full training and build a long-term career in a fast-paced, well-paid environment. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, be IT-literate, and enjoy working as part of a team.
As a Recruitment Resourcer - your day will consist of the following:
- Meeting and greeting candidates applying for vacancies/Candidate Interviewing
- Resourcing CV's for Recruitment Consultants (covering all industry sectors)
- Handling incoming telephone enquiries
- Registering new applicants, conducting right to work checks and referencing candidates
- Scanning and key wording of CV’s and entering details onto Recruitment database
- Managing Online Job Boards and adding new vacancies to the online job sites / social media
- Handling job response calls / emails etc.
- General Administration and ad hoc tasks
We are looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic with a real passion to develop a career with Berry Recruitment.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, with an earlier finish on Fridays.
Salary will depend on skills and qualifications, with performance-related incentives also available as well as a 6 months no threshold commission!
Private health scheme; including private GP service, Dental and Optical cover
Regular competitions with £10k in prizes
Prestigious annual awards event
In-house training and career development
Uncapped competitive weekly commission, Quarterly bonus scheme
Please Contact Sally Appleby at Berry Recruitment Truro for a friendly chat to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.