£22000 - £24000 per annum + OTE £35-40k
Location: Warrington, England
Consultant: Collette Ellis
Berry Recruitment is a well-established national staffing agency, dealing with both permanent and temporary roles, servicing a variety of clients across the UK and Europe. Our Warrington branch deals with Catering and Industrial vacancies, with a particular emphasis on catering within healthcare and education,.
Due to Berry’s ever growing client base, an opportunity has arisen for a new Catering and Industrial Temps Consultant to join the existing team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for your own business development goals, as well as achieving company targets. This position would suit someone who is currently a Recruitment Consultant and is looking for the opportunity to progress within an expanding company..
What the role will involve –
• Contacting new and existing clients, to generate new and more business
• Attending client meetings, to establish relationships and promote the Berry brand
• Identifying client and candidate needs
• Screening, interviewing and training candidates
• Dealing with permanent job roles and finding suitable candidates
• Generating leads and business development
• Dealing with the complete temporary recruitment process from start to finish
Skills required –
• Motivation and enthusiasm to generate new business
• A strong and tenacious personality to thrive in a targeted and competitive sales environment
• Interviewing and training experience
• Ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• The opportunity to earn uncapped bonus
• On-going training and development
• Industry approved qualifications
Due to the nature and the locations of the business, own transport is essential. This position is available immediately, so apply today to arrange your interview
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.