£19000 - £23000 per annum
Location: Nottingham, England
Consultant: Mark Swift
Salary: negotiable dependent on experience plus uncapped bonus
Benefits: Pension, childcare vouchers, health insurance, holiday incentives, annual awards ceremony! AND Working with a Passionate, Friendly Motivated, Driven Team !
You will be contracted to work 0800 - 1700 Monday to Friday in a busy office environment, however we are looking for individuals to be flexible as peaks can increase working hours slightly.
Berry Recruitment is one of Midlands and North West’s leading recruitment agencies, and is part of the UK wide We have recently opened several new branches with further expansion planned!
This is an exciting time at Berry Recruitment in Loughborough, we are looking for new consultants to join our Loughborough office to support our growth plans. Full training is given; we have a leading Group Trainer as well as in-house training courses to ensure that you will always have the knowledge to do your job.
So what makes a good consultant?
Firstly, you need a passion for Sales, target driven and self-motivated and to hold a full UK driving licence with your own transport.
Our job includes;
• Meeting people face to face every day – clients and candidates! Are you someone that naturally gets on well with people and can ‘read’ situations easily?
• Every day is different and is fast-paced.
• Understanding what people really mean. Do you always ask “why” and enjoy getting to the bottom of things?
• Beating the competition and being rewarded! You’ll be naturally competitive, and always want to win the game!
• Promoting your candidates and your jobs. Do you love painting pictures with words? selling ideas to your friends? being the first to try something new?
Any of these sound like you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market leading organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. There are excellent opportunities for future career progression across the group.
If this sounds like you then don't delay and apply today
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.