Receptionist and Sales Support
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Do you have experience in Receptionist and Customer Service?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a brilliant team on a full-time basis?
We have registered an amazing opportunity working for this busy organisation within their fun and vibrant team.
Role: Receptionist & Sales Support
Salary: £25,000 + £2,0000 Bonus available
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Hours: 40 Per Week
This is a fully office-based position.
To deliver friendly efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our customers and visitors while also undertaking a range of other sales support tasks as identified by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Receptionist & Sales Support Responsibilities
- Book meetings and scan people in and out and where necessary issue Covid test.
- Answer all calls efficiently and quickly, responding to quick queries or taking short messages, ensuring messages are forwarded immediately to the right person.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via email.
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy at all times, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
- Greeting all Visitors in a friendly and efficient manner and ensuring they sign in, if they are customers, manufacturers or consultants who have arrived for a meeting, alert the appropriate person of their arrival, and escort the person to the meeting room.
- Maintain the board room diary, ensuring that the room is not double booked and that meetings do not overrun if the room is booked for another meeting.
- Prepare refreshments for each meeting accordingly.
- Ordering and setting up lunches for meetings and training.
- Maintain stocks of cutlery, crockery, and refreshments (including employee milk, sugar coffee/Tea and chocolate)
- Maintain the stock and maintenance/cleaning of the Coffee machine in reception along with the employees and client drinks fridge.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post/parcels including delivery to the relevant people.
- Liaising with all departments to help support the growth of the business.
- Support the sales team, by contacting customers, generating quotes and updating the CRM in a timely fashion
- Help drive customer retention, with a focus on continuous improvement of the overall customer journey
- Actively work on the existing customer base to renew existing agreements
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
Receptionist & Sales Support Requirements
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Analytical and be able to understand reporting
- Strong excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Takes pride in their performance.
- Has a can do attitude
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification we have listed. If your experience looks a little different but you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!"
For more information and to apply, contact the Oxford branch of Berry Recruitment – 01865 777733 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to