Our Construction service is dedicated to offering a complete recruitment solution within the construction and services maintenance industries. We take pride in our honest approach and local understanding and our growing reputation allows us to attract the U.K.’s very best contract and permanent positions.
We also offer access to HS&E, CSCS and CPCS testing and training via our CITB approved Berry Training Services centre.
Location: Brentwood, England
Consultant: Sophie Requena
We are lookin for Site and Project Managers to join an established sub contractor specialising in Drylining works acroos multiple sectors but prodominantly residential and commercial projects.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Brentwood based company
- Must have experience in Drylining
- Must be looking for a permanent role, showing longevity on their CV
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- evaluating the success of the project against its bench marking and sharing lessons or best practice with other organisations or project managers.
If you are interested in the above role please APPLY NOW or call Sophie Requena at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch on 0208 658 3020
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.