Programme Support Administrator
Up to £10.16 per hour
An exciting opportunity has become available for a temporary programme support administrator to work for a local authority within the housing operations department based in Nursling.
This role is for 8 weeks (possible extension) working Monday to Friday 07.15 to 16.15 and an hourly pay rate of £10.16.
The purpose of this role is to support the programme managers in the day to day property repairs and maintenance services, ensuring excellent customer service and making sure company objectives are always met with high standards.
- Assisting the programme managers
- Deal with incoming/outgoing public/internal contact – telephone, email, face to face
- Meeting strict timescales
- Writing letters, mail-merging, updating spreadsheets/databases, time sheets, job completions, certifications, payment of invoices, maintaining filing systems, checking mailboxes
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Setting up training
- Making sure all orders are raised and invoicing is accurate
- Collation and management of all paperwork relating to inspection sheets, service and breakdown reports, training records, attendance sheets, leave cards
- Liaise with trade persons, managers and contractors
- Allocate work to appropriate trade persons
- Minimum of 2 years working in an administration/customer focused environment
- Experience working in a maintenance environment is desirable
- Having an understanding of the construction/property maintenance industry is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales
- Free parking
- Early finish on Friday
- Full training given
- Friendly office environment
Working for Berry Recruitment you also receive excellent benefits such as:
- Discounted gym memberships
- 24 GP medical advice
- Discount on high street stores, dining and family trips
- 24 personal helpline for any support you may need
This is an immediate start for the right candidate so please APPLY NOW or call the Totton office!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.