£7.83 - £9.81 per hour
Location: Newton Aycliffe, England
Consultant: Onsite Recruitment Team
Berry Recruitment are recruiting a number of Automotive Production Operatives to work in Newton Aycliffe on a 3 shift rotation with an immediate start.
Our client, a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join their fast paced production team.
We would be interested in someone who works effectively within a team, works well under pressure, works hard to meet strict production targets and has a flexible approach to working hours, shifts and overtime.
We have a the following shift pattern available;
Rotating 3 Shift Pattern of Days, Nights and Backs, Monday – Friday (37.5 hours)
Days pay £7.83 per hour
Back shift £8.85 per hour
Night shift pays £9.81 per hour
A premium is paid for working overtime
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative may include,
but are not limited to:
• Operating machinery on a production line
• Quality checking for any defects
• Labelling of finished product
• Loading and unloading parts into to processes
• Working towards and achieving production targets
• General housing keeping duties
• Working in accordance with health and safety directive
• Demonstrate the ability to perform repetitive tasks consistently, be punctual and reliable, and will show a high level of attention to detail
Benefits included with this position are as follows:
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised on-site canteen
• Weekly Pay
• Pension Scheme
• Mortgage references
• Reward incentives for performance (Star of the month)
• Dedicated on-site support
• On-line Payslips
All operatives have the opportunity to apply for internal progression.
For further information please contact Berry Recruitment
Berry Recruitment Ltd are a temporary and permanent recruitment business with over 30 offices nationwide specialising in Manufacturing, Distribution, Engineering and Logistics roles
Key words – Automotive, Production, Manufacturing, Operator, Operative, Production Operative, Production Operator, Production Worker, Factory, Factory Operative, Factory Operator, Factory Worker, Machine Operator
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.