£50 - £65 per hour
Location: Bristol, England
Consultant: Nicola Beattie
Job title: Oracle Software Developer - BPM
Start date: ASAP
Must have SC Clearance
As a Oracle Software Developer you will analysing customer requirements and designing custom solutions using Oracle BPM and provide automated business process capability to their customers.
You may have experience of other automated business process products as well as integrating these with legacy systems but this is not essential.
Experience with the following aspects of the tool is required:-
* Configuration of the BPM environment.
* Integration with the wider Oracle stack including WebCenter and Fusion Middleware
* Oracle BPM studio including creating UI, defining integration and deploying processed based applications.
* Integrated content management including adding various content types to automated processes.
* Validating processes with internal and external stakeholders.
* Use and configuration of process accelerators is desirable.
* A level of proficiency in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) is desirable.
Most of the work is within Oracle BPM Suite 12c, therefore experience within this version is essential
If you would like to apply for the above role please contact Nicola Beattie at Gosport Berry Recruitment on 02394-217940
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.