£8.21 - £9.53 per hour
Location: Pontyclun, Wales
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for an Operations Administrator to work in an NHS setting for a 4 month contract.
You will provide comprehensive administration support to the Operational Management team, in which duties will include organisation and coordinating meetings, minute taking, data entry, collating figures, and coordination and disseminating information to a range of internal and external contacts.
This role is key in the effective running of the business, and you must be able to plan and organise you workload effectively, use your own initiative and have the ability to prioritise. You must be flexible to travel between different South Wales bases.
Your typical daily duties will include:
- Make and receive phone calls and communications, which may be complex or sensitive
- Organise the diary for visits and training
- Ensure effective communication between departments
- Coordinate pre planned maintenance schedules and repair schedule planning
- Organise the replacement of faulty equipment
- Work within guidelines and policies
- Signpost/direct visitors to the appropriate departments
- Contribute to team meetings
- Load and unload equipment into vehicles
- Process purchase orders
- Support in the training of new staff
- Maintain compliance
The ideal candidate will have NVQ 3 in Business and Administration or equivalent experience, a high level of numeracy, good written and verbal communications skills, demonstrable experience in an administrative role, experience of dealing with sensitive data, experience of minute taking and diary management, advanced keyboard skills, and have good problem solving skills.
If this is of interest to you then please apply today. 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.