Whether your expertise lies within engineering, facilities management, I.T. or the Rail sector we have access to a wide range of attractive roles with a host of progressive organisations. Our experienced team offer career advice and training and our credentials are strengthened by our ISO accreditation and RISQS Audited status.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Wantage, England
Consultant: Kathy Rusher
Berry Recruitment has a newly registered opportunity to join our client based in the Wantage area as a Netsuite Administrator.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is well presented, confident and self-motivated to join a fast growing team working on a Netsuite CRM system.
Role: Netsuite Administrator
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000 OTE
• Excel report generation and modification.
• Netsuite report generation and modification.
• Netsuite system updates – including products, classes, customers.
• Maintaining price lists in Excel & Netsuite.
• Ensuring that workflows/scripts within Netsuite are running correctly (with a view for possible creation of new workflows/scripts as per business needs in the future dependent on skills acquired).
• Netsuite data migration, imports & exports.
• Supporting systems controller in general Netsuite maintenance.
• Intermediate to advanced level of Excel Knowledge
• Experience of data migration and process improvements
• Basic knowledge of database structures.
• Experience of database report building.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience in working with Enterprise Resource Planning software.
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Problem Solver
• Willingness to learn & develop.
• Ability to be flexible & show commitment when required by workload.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external parties.
• Must have a clean driving license.
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Kathy at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.