Up to £27000 per annum
Location: Pontypridd, Wales
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join an established company based in Treforest Industrial Estate,
You will be welcomed into a small and supportive organisation of 28 people, in which you will really be able to have your voice heard and support with the growth of the company.
This role has been created due to company expansion, in which you will be working alongside another Technician and supported by the Engineering Manager.
Your main objective will be to carry out maintenance activities to equipment, ensuring that the service supplied is of the highest standard, promote best practice, and actively support continuous improvement and safety activities.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- To provide and oversee maintenance/repair of the sites processes, services and equipment in line with production and management needs
- Support the production team in the application of TPM & PPM activities
- Ensure accurate paperwork
- Assist with the installation of new plant/process installation
- Support and carry out operator training as required
- Proactively identify and make recommendations for improvements
- Any others duties as required by the Facilities Manager
The desirable candidates will have several years' experience as a maintenance technician in a packaging/automotive/FMCG environment, have a HNC in mechanical engineering, knowledge of mechanical/electrical PLC and Pneumatic systems, and experience of SPC and modern problem solving tools.
As a minimum, you will have a time service apprenticeship with practical experience, a C&G craft qualification, PLC and Pneumatics control experience, and a practical approach to modern problem solving tools and techniques.
If you are interested then please apply today. 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.