Location: Bristol, England
Consultant: Nicola Beattie
Job title: Software Developer- JAVA
Job Type: Contract- 6 months
Hourly rate: Up to £60phr
CANDIDATE MUST HOLD A CURRENT SC CLEARANCE
Experience: Extensive experience of designing and developing commercial software using Java based technologies.
My clients business provides information management services and solutions to maximise the utility of data and provide decision making insight across the asset and service lifecycle, within the Defence, Energy & Utilities Sector.
They are seeking a contingent worker that has the drive, passion and energy to help them continue to grow their business and contribute to their goal.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on leading edge software technologies in a varied and challenging environment.
Technical skills for this role are:
• Extensive experience with the whole development lifecycle
• Comfortable working with waterfall and agile approaches to software delivery
• Practitioner of Object Oriented software, design patterns, and good coding practices
• Extensive experience with JEE
• RESTful Web services using JAX-RS
• Automated software unit and integration testing
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to share knowledge and mentor other developers.
• Passion for software development and an enthusiasm for continuous improvement of software techniques and practices.
• A positive can do attitude to work, focused on delivering high quality software on time.
• Flexibility and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills and Experience will include:
• Oracle Fusion Middleware, including Weblogic and WebCenter.
• Continuous integration with Jenkins
• PrimeFaces UI Framework
• Oracle ADF, BPM, and BAM.
If you would like to apply please contact Nicola Beattie at Gosport Berry Recruitment 02394-217940
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.