Location: Southampton, England
Consultant: Amy Coleman
Job Title: Implementation (configuration) Specialist
Location: Central Southampton, Bedford Place
Salary: Up to £20,000
Are you looking to work in a modern, open plan, relaxed environment for a company who values their employees?
Do you have an interest in computers and want to turn this into a career?
My client are looking for a unique individual to join their fast moving technology business who are undergoing rapid growth. They are one of the leading providers of employee benefit solutions to employers.
The main duties for this role include:
• Working to strict deadlines for delivery
• Configuring the OneHub system (our unique, built-in-house technology!) to match agreed specifications
• Working on a variety of projects – flexible benefits, TRS, pensions auto-enrolment etc.
• Supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Attend project meetings with colleagues or client as required
• Unit testing completed work, and peer reviewing colleagues’ work
• Working through issues and defects identified on test logs
• Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolved queries
• Reviewing and validation incoming client data
• Raising and data validation queries to consultants or clients
• Working with our Data Services team to produce payroll and provider reports
• Documenting processes
• Problem solving and investigating queries
• Troubleshooting system and data issues
• Administrative and ad-hoc activities as required
• Maintaining confidentiality within all aspects of the job role
• Strong numeric skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication
• Ability to work under pressure
• Multi-tasking/time management
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work as part as a team
• Microsoft Excel – intermediate
• Preferably have technical experience
• Coding experience (C# ideal)
• Microsoft Access
• Industry experience – payroll, tax, employee benefits, HR, pensions etc.
Rewards for you:
• Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!)
• Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to their own award-winning online benefits scheme
• Great team and innovative office environment
• Flexible working
Please call Amy or Nikki in our Berry Recruitment Gosport office NOW!!!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.