ICT Project Manager
£37638 - £41803 per annum
Berry Recruitment are looking for an ICT Project Manager to join a local authority based in Lyndhurst.
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. Hybrid working is available with at least 2 days per week in the office.
Salary is between £37,638 and £41,803 depending on experience.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the project management of multiple concurrent projects for development and implementation of ICT services (new and existing). To also monitor and continuously improve the performance of ICT Projects.
- Manage assigned ICT projects to successful delivery against plans, budgets and specification
- Produce, or ensure others produce, full and authorised project documentation including PID, Project Plan, Requirements Specification, Functional and technical Design, Test Plan, Implementation Plan, Issues and Actions Log and Risk Register
- Lead and direct the assigned project teams to ensure professional, right first time delivery of development services.
- Ensure backup cover is in place during any staff absences by means of a cohesive and complete knowledge management plan
- Work directly with third parties and parties and partner organisations involved in providing project services
- Negotiate with suppliers on fees
- Work closely with Applications Manager, Infrastructure Manager and Service Level Manager and their teams
- Provide monthly reports for the ICT Service area detailing headlines of project delivery achievements and breakdown of costs against budget and an explanation of any variances
- Minimum of 5 years experience and detailed knowledge of project management practices including systems analysis techniques, programming languages, packaged software management and systems architecture management and Prince2
- Proven ability to lead projects and deliver on commitments against project plans
- Ability to solve the majority of the technical problems that arise
Free parking available on-site.
Please APPLY NOW or contact Rachael at the Southampton office for more information!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.