£30000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a HR Manager to join a leading manufacturer in Cardiff.
Running for over 25 years and part of 22 businesses in the group, you will be joining a fast moving team that has been put on the map as one of the flagship sites.
Your typical day to day duties will include:
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Managing recruitment processes
- Managing employee on boarding, development, assessing and training
- Managing and dealing with disciplinary and grievance processes
- Maintaining legal compliance
- Monitoring and scheduling pay actions; recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Maintaining an employee orientated company culture that emphasises quality, improvement and development
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
Essentials skills and knowledge needed include:
- HR Management
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Employment Law
You will be joining a close knit team, where all staff members are treated equally regardless of job title. Therefore the ideal candidate will be engaging and approachable, sharing the company’s attitude that it’s all about the team.
You will be reporting to the Group HR Director, who is looking for an independent and driven individual who can be their ‘second in command.’
If this is of interest to you then please apply today as they are looking to interview NOW.
We also offer Recommend a Friend’ vouchers, so if you know of anybody who would be suitable for this role then please ask them to get in touch on 02920 290013 or