HR Advisor, Maternity Cover
£24000 - £26500 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone looking to join a leading international organisation with sites across the the Midlands.
This is a 12 month FTC to cover a period of maternity leave and the successful candidate will ideally start as soon as possible.
Establish excellent working relationships and partnerships, based on an open two-way communication style, with:
• The Operations Teams across the various divisions
• Industry accreditation bodies eg SIA
• HR teams within our customers, both internal and external
• Group and central Logistics functions i.e. finance, HR and payroll
Operational Processes, Procedures and Project Delivery
• Support and advise management across the full spectrum of employee relations and training in line with employment law and industry governance
• Provide guidance to the management team to ensure they comply fully with all HR related compliance, accreditation and legal standards during day to day operations
• Support and deliver Group-wide people initiatives and developments
• Assisting with delivery of employee engagement surveys and workshops
• Provide HR solutions and assist with HR projects
• Management of the full TUPE process in and out of the business.
• Assist and attend the Employee Forum meetings, thereby ensuring strong employee relations are maintained and enhanced
• Ensure annual appraisal are completed and collated for the Security Teams
• Actively recruit for Security Team and support the line management with interviews
• Manage the monthly Payroll process pulling reports from time and attendance system and line management reports to gather overtime and travel costs and forward to payroll for payment monthly
• Ensure full compliance to industry standards including vetting of all employees to BS7858
• Maintain and monitor SIA Licenses for the business ensuring all staff have a valid SIA license
• Supporting different security functions to maintain NSI Gold Standards, including People and CSR aspects of ACS with the aim to continually improve our standards and score to maintain market competitiveness
• Implement all current divisional and Group policies, processes and procedures and prevailing legislation to the business
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up to date employee records via the HR system and ensure the accurate and timely input of information for payroll, including but not limited to overtime, sickness absence and starters and leavers.
• Manage and collate absence records, advise line management when triggers are reached
• Attend and support line managers with investigation, disciplinaries and grievances.
• Liaise with the vehicle office regarding company vehicle and associated costs with regards to flex
• Manage the annual Flexible Benefits process updating the company database and liaising with Group Departments ie Pensions, Benefits
• Prepare all HR letters in relation to investigation, disciplinaries, grievances and all people related correspondence
• Maintain an up to date database of all HR meetings in the month
• Produce and update the monthly Board Report
• Produce reports as requested by the HR Business Partner
• Produce and maintain personnel files in line with legislative, corporate and industry requirements
Qualifications and Experience
•Established generalist experience at operational level
•Confident and effective communicator at all levels
•Well organised and able to act alone as well as part of a wider team
•Experience of working within the security industry
•Full working knowle