Our Construction service is dedicated to offering a complete recruitment solution within the construction and services maintenance industries. We take pride in our honest approach and local understanding and our growing reputation allows us to attract the U.K.’s very best contract and permanent positions.
£22000 - £27000 per annum
Location: Abingdon, England
Consultant: Bridgitte Johnson
Berry Recruitment is hiring! We require a Gardener/General Estate Worker to work for a new client in a beautiful private garden in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £22,000-£27000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Mon-Thursday, 8am-3.45pm Friday (occasional weekend work)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
This role would suit a person who is looking to learn something new & work within a small team that take pride in their work.
As Gardener/General Estate Worker, your responsibilities will include once trained
· Soft landscaping: Mowing/strimming/hedge trimming
· General maintenance: fencing & gates, water pipes, odd jobs
· Enthusiastic and hard working
· Able to follow instructions
· Friendly and outgoing
· Looking to stay in a role long term
· Driving licence beneficial due to rural location
· Insurance on estate vehicles if over 25
Additional Information for the General Estate Worker
· Chainsaw or spray qualifications beneficial but not essential
· Landscaping/gardening experience beneficial but not essential
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Bridgitte at our Oxford Branch on 01865 777733
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.