Finnish Quality Assessor
£17510 - £18122.29 per annum
Finnish Quality Assessor (customer service)
Are you fluent in Finnish and looking for full time position in Exeter? Then Berry Recruitment has a superb opportunity for you working for a unique organisation with more than 25 years’ experience ensuring top quality customer satisfaction.
Working with a wide range of international and nationwide clients, you will analyse 'Customer to Client' telephone calls and written communication from the comfort of the office in Exeter. Following 5 weeks of training you will be confident to provide accurate and actionable feedback on client’s service delivery and quality.
• Analysing the content of telephone interaction between customers and client contact centres in Finland
• Providing feedback relating to the calls, ensuring the client can deliver outstanding customer service
• Using bespoke software systems to record evaluation information
• Completing project work in a timely manner
• Fluent in Finnish
• Very high level of written and spoken English
• Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Previous working knowledge of a call centre environment desirable, but not essential
• £17,510 rising to £18,122.29 following successful completion of a 12 week probation period
• Working 37.5 hours Monday – Friday 9.00am – 17.30pm
• Onsite parking
• Situated to local amenities
• Modern working environment
If you are fluent in Finnish and looking for a full time position within a stable, expanding company who really value and care for their staff then call the Exeter branch of Berry Recruitment on 01392 308423.