Device Replacement Technician
AC GOS Device Tech_1546508924
Up to £11.50 per hour
Job Title: Device Replacement Technician
Location: Lyndhurst- district travel will be required
Job Type: Contract
Hourly Rate: £11.50phr
MUST HOLD A DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE OWN VEHICLE
Working on a one-off project to complete the device replacement across the company within the public sector.
• To assist in the completion of the deployment of new devices to users throughout the company
• To assist a senior technician in the build process of new devices.
• To convert workstations to new corporate standard and ensure this is done in a safe and tidy manner.
• Disposing of packaging in an efficient and tidy manner.
• Co-ordinate the disposal of items to be removed from the inventory with our selected third party organisation.
• Liaise with users to ensure a smooth introduction to their new device/workstation
• Basic W10 end user support including copying over shortcuts, favourites etc to new device
• Some administration tasks associated with the completion of the rollout such as emptying of the redundant software library.
• Knowledge of both Hardware and Software Asset Management
• Experience of setting up workstations
• Organisational skills to arrange deployment ensuring the least disruption to the users.
Please call Amy or Nicola at our Gosport Berry Recruitment office for more information
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.