Location: Eastleigh, England
Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for permanent Dispatch Department Assistant for a well established, growing company in the Eastleigh area.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:45 to 17:30, with plenty overtime available.
• You will correctly check in, document and locate stock
• Handling, moving and storage of goods safely
• Picking and packing orders as directed
• To operate the forklift in a safe manner
• Arrange the dispatch of orders
• General warehouse duties as and when required
To be successful for this role you must have warehouse experience and a Counterbalance forklift licence, a Flexi licence is desirable however not essential as training will be given.
Excellent company benefits include;
• Free parking on site
• Free tea and coffee
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• A bonus scheme after 1 year of employment
• Overtime will be paid at time and a 3rd
This is a permanent position. The salary for this role is dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV or call the Totton branch today for more information.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.