Our Construction service is dedicated to offering a complete recruitment solution within the construction and services maintenance industries. We take pride in our honest approach and local understanding and our growing reputation allows us to attract the U.K.’s very best contract and permanent positions.
We also offer access to HS&E, CSCS and CPCS testing and training via our CITB approved Berry Training Services centre.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Location: South London, England
Consultant: Sophie Requena
A new Design/Technical Manager position is now available with a principal contractor for their Facade and Cladding division based in the Bromley, Kent area!
The role involves working within the Facade and Cladding division working solely on external packages nationally
As the Design/Technical Manager you will be working on multiple large scale Facade and Cladding projects at once with projects at various stage of development, from feasibility through to construction. You will manage all aspects of the design and specification of developments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage drawings and specifications from external consultants
- Responsible for making sure specifications are adhered too
- Supporting other members on the design/technical team
- Managing multiple projects from early stages through to completion
Required Skills & Experience
- Background as a Design/Technical Manager, preferably with a main contractor
- Background working on Facade/Cladding projects
- Strong knowledge of building and CDM regulations
- Knowledge of the planning process would be an advantage
If you are interested PLEASE APPLY NOW or contact Sophie Requena at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.