Customer Service Specialist
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Berry Recruitment are NOW hiring for a committed and experienced Customer Service Specialist to work for a well-established, market leading organisation in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an accomplished Customer Service practitioner to make their mark as part of our friendly and committed team.
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Per Annum + 7% Annual Bonus
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Generous annual bonus scheme
- 35 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working (after probation period)
- Generous enhanced pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Healthcare Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Program
- Growth opportunities: our group is growing fast, we are looking for dynamic motivated individuals to shape it with us
About the role:
As Customer Service Specialist your duties will be:
- Co-ordinate key communication with customers including order processing enquiries, complaints, credits/debits, pricing and product availability.
- Manage and support portfolio of non-strategic accounts, (i.e. customers not requiring regular visits, list defined by Sales Manager) via regular telephone and electronic communication.
- Validate and enter orders onto computer system.
- Negotiate revised schedules with production planners and advise/consult with customers.
- Respond to field web enquiries as required.
- Prepare product quotations for customers, accurately calculating price and inputting these onto the computer system.
- Provide sales support items, prices and technical information to sales team.
- Assist with price list management: price additions/changes/monitoring/maintenance
- Create appropriate internal Field Trial documentation for non-commercialised product.
- Create new item requests for new products/variants
- Handle customer complaints from initial contact through to satisfactory completion including credits and debits as required.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure all customer needs are met effectively and in a timely manner.
- Maintain departmental and company systems to ensure data is accurate at all times.
- Undertake various projects aimed at enhancing customer service
- This role would suit a Sales Administrator or Customer Service Executive with outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
- SAP system experience an advantage
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification we have listed. If your experience looks a little different but you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!"
For more information and to apply, contact the Oxford branch of Berry Recruitment – 01865 777733 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.