£22127 - £25140 per annum
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for Developer Services Advisors to join an established not for profit utilities company in their office in Cardiff.
You will be responsible for processing applications for new water and sewerage services for both personal and business customers, answering customers queries, and maintaining a class leading service provision.
Your typical roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional and class leading front line interface for customers requiring developer related services
- Processing connection applications for water and sewerage services, including instigating, tracking and closing out the relevant job
- Liaising with Land Agents/ Minor Works/ Operational Staff
- The provision of standard documentation and application packs to customers
- Undertaking Drainage and Water searches for conveyance purposes
- Ensuring the relevant charges for our services are captures and quoted correctly
- Processing payments
- Creating reports
- Dealing with planning applications
- Ad-hoc support to the Contact Centre during emergency/critical situations when customers contacts increase
As the ideal candidates you will have strong customer service skills with at least 2 years' experience in such a setting, have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic about putting customers first, and be confident speaking with external parties such as Local Authorities, Developers and Solicitors. Experience of working in a utility company would be highly desirable.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30-16.30/9.00-17.00.
Salary is between £22127 and £25140.
If interested then please apply today as interviews will be taking place ASAP
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.